Monday, February 12, 2007

TBR pile

I was going through blogs of authors/editor/whatever and I realized that everybody has a TBR pile. Everybody except MEEEEEE !!!!
I read A LOT because I have a commute of 3 hours everyday and because I am addict to it.
(I can see myself in a READER-ANONYMUS. Hello. My name is Anne and I am an addict. I read at least one book a day - except for the Harlequins, those I can read like one every 45 minutes/1 hour - and it makes me spend A LOT of money on them. And worse then that, I got my daughter into it. Not only do I have to buy books for myself, but I have to buy them for my girl.)
Every time I go to WALMART, I go in the books section and end up with 2-3 books. I buy books at the convenient store. At the used book store (this is a last resort since authors get nothing out of a sale in a used book store). I exchange them with co-worker and friends.
I can't give them away. I really CAN'T, I swear. I tried it once and end up buying them back.
I still have all the books I bought and I have no intention of giving them away (sorry honey). If it is okay for a man to have a garage full of tools, it is MORE than okay for me to have one, two, three, four or even ten bookshelves :)

No comments: