Sunday, February 25, 2007

My news

Ok, I've been away a long time, but I have been reading a lot.
1.Blood Ties Book 2 - Jennifer Armintrout
That is an amazing book. I enjoyed number 1 and number 2. Can't wait for number 3
2.Pretty Bad - Shirley Jump
I didn't really liked this one. I guess I am starting to be tired of airhead heroines.
3.Dead and dateless - Kimberly Raye
Ok. Another airhead but this time, she is a vampire. Good story, but I hate the fact that I will have to buy the number 3 to know if she will fall in love or not.
Anyway.
I have plenty of reading since I review for a cool website !!! (more to come)

On another matter, Nalini Singh has created a cool meme for the release of her latest, Visions of Heat.
Here is some questions that, if answered, can make me win!!!
The VISIONS OF HEAT meme

1. Which psychic power would you most like to possess?
Which psychic power I'd like to possess ? Hummm... Have the ability to know the results of the loto...:))) (grin). Or be able to know the future.

2. If you could see the future, what would you like to see?
I'd like to see my daughter and I, living with my honey and having more babies :)

3. Imagine you woke up one day and could shapeshift - what would you shift into?
A cat. An independant cat that would eat only real food :)

4. What kind of a paranormal creature would you invite over for dinner if there were no limits on who you could ask?
A real good witch. Or a faery.

5. Which future innovation do you wish would hurry up and get here already? i.e. flying cars, a transporter, computers with artificial intelligence, an auto chef?
A transporter. A transporter. A transporter. A transporter. No more commute. EVER.

This meme was begun by Nalini Singh to get the word out about her next book, Visions of Heat [http://www.nalinisingh.com/visions] (releasing March 6). Want to play, too, and enter to win a $50 Amazon voucher plus an ARC? Click here [http://nalinisingh.blogspot.com/2007/02/visions-of-heat-meme.html] for details.

Here it was for today !

xxx

No comments: