Wednesday, February 7, 2007

How I like my heroes

I just finished a book where the hero was a non-educated man that was working as a pilot for a millionaire man.
It made me think about what I like to see in a hero. What I like to read and what I like to write.
I like them tall with broad shoulders. And alpha. Definitively alpha. An hero who knows what he wants and who do what it takes to go and get it.
The hero of the book I've read, despite what I do not like in him, got me only because I couldn't see any other heroine than the one he got at the end.

Also, how do I like my heroine ? INTELLIGENT ! :) that's it that's all !

On another subject, while I wanted to continue my dragon's manuscript, I realize something.
I am a rewriter. I write a piece and right after, I edit it. Again. And again. And again and again and again.
Result ? I stop being productive and become this monster obsessive-compulsive !
Ah Ah !
Now, I'll let you go because I have to go write. No rewriting for me today !!

No comments: