Sunday, February 4, 2007

The little yellow note

Last week, Élo, my daughter, gave me a little yellow note to sign. It was coming from her gym teacher and it was for : her efforts.

Wow ! I was so proud of my little girl ! She is the worst kid I know when it comes to sports. She always has her nose stuck in her books (wonder where she got that... ;) )and is a solitary child. She hates teaming up with other kids, unless she can lead them.

So as I was taking my pen to signed that note, already seeing it framed on the wall, I asked her to tell me how she had it. And as fast as I got excited by the little yellow note, I got back to earth.

She got the note because for once, she kept her mouth shut while her teacher was giving the explanations of the day.

Signing.

I love you too sweety :)

No comments: